1 Antique 19th Century Royal Coat Of Arms Prince Wales Lead Wall Heraldic Plaque
- 1 Rare Small Victorian Antique Lead Low Relief Royal Coat Of Arms Prince Of Wales Plaque Emblem Wall Sign.
- The Prince of Wales's feathers is the heraldic badge of the Prince of Wales.
- It consists of three ostrich feathers emerging from a coronet.
- With a ribbon below the coronet.
- Handmade and highly sort after.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Screw hole drilled on the back, screws are not included.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming old used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available via the ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.